Are you taking it safe?

I have noticed a theme in my life...I like to take it safe. There have been moments of risk or of adventure, but for the most part, I take the safe road. What about you, how would you define the way you live your life...

Another question...how would you define your spiritual life...do you play it safe or do you take risks?

As I spend more and more time reflecting on my life and the choices I have/am currently making, I am realizing that I choose the safe path...

During lent, I am challenging myself to spend the next 40 days asking God to show me areas in my life personally/spiritually where I can take more "risks" for His glory...

Check out this video...it inspired me to really think about the way I live my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA_uwWPE6lQ

0 comments: